Grow Mini Tomatoes at home!
Tomato contains plenty of fiber, as well as vitamins and lycopene, an antioxidant that lowers your risk of certain diseases.
By adding homegrown fresh mini tomatoes to your salads, cocktails, and sandwiches, you're already winning the health game!
Click & Grow Mini Tomato benefits:
- The easiest way to stock up on healthy antioxidants and vitamins
- A perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Mini tomato is easy to grow in your Click & Grow an indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- The Click & Grow tomato actually tastes like your grandma's homegrown tomato
The plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Temperature range: 20 °C–35 °C
*** Each refill pack contains a set of three same plant pods
- Please note! Only mature fruits of the Mini Tomato are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79°F (26°C).
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Tomatoes love the warmth and hate sudden temperature changes e.g. cool breeze. They grow well, however, in hot climates and at temperatures such as 86°F (30°C).
- Do not cut or prune your Mini Tomato plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering, its little yellow flowers need to be pollinated by hand to produce fruit. Do this by gently shaking your plants to mimic a bee or use your hand or a small brush to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?
|Smart Garden 3
|Smart Garden 9
|Wall Farm Mini
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message