Grow fresh Red Frill Mustard in you indoor herb garden!
Red Frill mustard is a leafy green also commonly known as Ruby Streaks or Scarlet Frill. Red Frill mustard has deeply serrated, oak-shaped burgundy leaves contrasted by thin wasabi green stems. Its texture is crunchy yet tender and its flavour robust and peppery. It is known as one of the spiciest in the mustard green family.
Frill mustard can be harvested as young as a micro green, or as a fully mature leaf suitable for a salad, sautéing, braising and pickling. Red Frill mustard is a familiar ingredient in Asian and South American cuisines as it lends itself to their naturally spicy and healthy recipes.
Click & Grow Red Frill Mustard Benefits:
- Frill Mustard is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing with a smart garden is the easiest way to enjoy fresh herbs
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- No GMO's, pesticides, or herbicides - the safest way to enjoy clean fresh food
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 8 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–24 °C
- Red Frill Mustard is a heat sensitive plant and produces more growth at 64 to 72 °F (18 to 22°C).
- You may start harvesting single leaves approximately 3 weeks after planting or harvest the whole pod starting from one month of growing - it is up to you. The flavor intensifies as the plant pod ages. If you prefer a milder mustard taste, harvest it soon.
- You may harvest outer largest leaves first for continuous harvest, but it is not recommended to let the pod age more than 2 months. Until then it has the best taste and nutritional value.
*** Each refill pack contains a set of three same plant pods
||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?
|Smart Garden 3
|Smart Garden 9
|Wall Farm Mini
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message