Grow fresh Pak Choi in your indoor garden!
Did you know Pak Choi (known also as Bok Choy, Pak Choy etc.) has been cultivated in China for over 5000 years? It's played a significant role in traditional Chinese cuisine and medicine. Today, it’s a staple in many Asian and American recipes. Pak Choi's unique flavor makes it particularly great for stir-fries, braising and soups. It can also be enjoyed raw.
Click & Grow Pak Choi benefits:
- Source of Vitamins A, C and K
- Source of Calcium Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese and Iron
- Versatile in its methods of preparation, from raw to marinated
- With Click & Grow, you can rest assured you're consuming the freshest, most nutritious Bok Choy ever.
- We never use any pesticides or herbicides!
Brassica rapa chinensis
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 5 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–30°C
*** Each refill pack contains a set of three same plant pods
- Pak Choi is a heat-sensitive plant that grows best at temperatures around 30C max
- You can start harvesting the plant in one month by picking off the outer leaves in baby leaf size- the plant will produce more from its basal growing point. Harvest gradually until the plant is about 40 days old
- Alternatively, you may harvest the entire plant one month after it's been planted. Just remember not to allow it to age over two months
||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?
|Smart Garden 3
|Smart Garden 9
|Wall Farm Mini
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message