Grow fresh Red Pak Choi at home!
Red Pak Choi (also known as Red Bok Choy) is an extremely versatile cabbage which can be utilized in multiple cuisines. Its coloration pigments give it a slight mustardy flavor. A very delicious and healthy choice for any indoor gardener!
Click & Grow Pak Choi benefits:
- Contains dietary antioxidants
- Extremely versatile, can be sautéed, added to soups, steamed and eaten raw
- With Click & Grow, you can rest assured you're consuming the freshest, most nutritious Red Pak Choi ever.
- We never use any pesticides or herbicides!
Brassica rapa chinensis
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 5 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Red Bok Choy is a heat sensitive plant that grows better at temperatures around 30°C max.
- You can start harvesting the plant in one month by picking off the larger, outer leaves. The plant will produce more from its basal growing point. Harvest gradually until the plant is about 40 days old.
- Alternatively, you may harvest the entire plant one month after it has been planted. Just remember not to allow it to age over two months.
*** Each refill pack contains a set of three same plant pods
||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?
|Smart Garden 3
|Smart Garden 9
|Wall Farm Mini
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message