Grow fresh Basil at home!
Dwarf basil boasts all the same benefits as regular fresh basil, but is more compact and darn good looking. This herb’s peppery flavor makes it amazing for savory dishes, and it’s a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
Click & Grow Dwarf Basil benefits:
- Dwarf basil doesn’t need much attention, so you’ll love having this plant around
- Excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Perfect fresh garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow an indoor garden
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Dwarf Basil likes to be cut, even though it maintains its signature compact growth mode without trimming! Despite that, you can start trimming your plants approximately one month after planting. For a more thriving growth, pinching off the whole tip is better - it will grow two new shoots in a week!
- Trimming your plant will also delay flowering and prevents the taste from becoming bitter. It is up to you - if you want to see basil's white flowers, donâ€™t cut your plant anymore. If you would like to keep harvesting the leaves, continue trimming.
- Please note that basil is an annual plant. It does not last forever. If it has been over twelve weeks and the plant looks aged, it is time to replace the plant pod.
*** Each refill pack contains a set of three same plant pods
||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?
|Smart Garden 3
|Smart Garden 9
|Wall Farm Mini
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message