Holy BasilRegular price Rs. 999.00
Grow fresh Basil in your indoor herb garden!
Holy basil, Tulasi or tulsi as it's also commonly known, is an aromatic herb that's native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread throughout the Southeast Asian tropics.
Besides being a great addition to most meals, tulsi can also help in maintaining normal levels of the stress hormone – cortisol in the body.
Click & Grow Basil benefits:
- Aromatic Basil + an indoor herb garden is the perfect addition to any home
- Basil is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing basil is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow an indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Holy Basil likes to be cut! You can start trimming your plants approximately one month after planting. You may remove single leaves occasionally... But, for more thriving growth, pinching off the whole tip is recommended - it will grow two new shoots in a week.
- Trimming your plant will also delay flowering and keeps the plant compact and low. Also, the pod will last longer.
- Please note that Holy Basil is an annual plant. It does not last forever. If it has been over twelve weeks and the plant looks aged, it is time to replace the pod.
|PRODUCT||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?|
|Smart Garden 3||1|
|Smart Garden 9||3|
|Wall Farm Mini||12|
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message