Grow fresh red basil at home!
A vitamin C and antioxidant bomb, red basil is loved for its rich red color and great taste.
Stronger than regular basil, red basil packs a punch that will make any salad, sandwich, or pesto you craft a complete knockout.
Click & Grow Red Basil benefits:
- One of the most versatile herbs in the world
- Red basil is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- Red Basil is super easy to grow in your indoor garden
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
*** Each refill pack contains a set of three same plant pods
- Red Basil likes to be cut! You can start trimming your plants approximately one month after planting. You may remove single leaves occasionally... But, for more thriving growth, pinching off the whole tip is recommended - it will grow two new shoots in a week.
- Trimming your plant will also delay flowering and prevents the taste from becoming bitter. It is up to you - if you want to see Red Basil pink flowers, donâ€™t cut your plant anymore. If you would like to keep harvesting the leaves, continue trimming.
- Please note that basil is an annual plant. It does not last forever. If it has been over twelve weeks and the plant looks aged, it is time to replace the pod.
||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?
|Smart Garden 3
|Smart Garden 9
|Wall Farm Mini
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message