Grow fresh Red Hot Chili Pepper at home!
Chili peppers are available throughout the year to add zest to flavorful dishes around the world. Red Chili Pepper is the plant that puts fire on your tongue and maybe even a tear in your eye when you eat spicy Mexican, simmering Szechuan, or smoldering Indian food. Chili peppers are used as food and seasoning and revered for their medicinal qualities.
Our Red Chili Pepper benefits:
- Our indoor gardens grow plants like a Nespresso/Keurig coffee machine, only instead of coffee pods with various flavors, we offer plant pods with different seeds.
- Two teaspoons of red chili peppers provide about 6% of the daily need for vitamin C coupled with more than 10% of the daily value for vitamin A.
- The next time you make healthy sautéed vegetables, add some chili peppers to turn up the spice volume.
- No pesticides, herbicides, or any other harmful substances are used!
The plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 1 - 3 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Temperature range: 20 °C–35 °C
*** Each refill pack contains a set of three same plant pods
- Please note! Only the fruits of the chili are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- Red Hot Chili Pepper fruits have a heat level of up to 80 000 on Scoville heat units.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79°F (26°C).
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Do not cut or prune your Red Hot Chili Pepper plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering, it needs to be pollinated by hand. Do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- Red Hot Chili Pepper fruits ripen from white/purple to a bright red color approximately 12 weeks after they are planted.
- Warning! The leaves and seeds of the Red Hot Chili Pepper can be hot too. It is always a good precaution to wash your hands after touching the chili plant. It is also best to avoid touching your eyes or other sensitive body parts after handling chilies.
||HOW MANY REFILLS TO BUY?
|Smart Garden 3
|Smart Garden 9
|Wall Farm Mini
Standard Shipping up to 8 days.
No Shipping Charges will be applicable.
Delivered only in INDIA.
For the optimum results, customers are supposed to adhere to all Do’s and Don’ts mentioned and terms and conditions mentioned while ordering the product.
For information and support: send us a message